Service Dog Training and Assessments
How to set up a comprehensive training program and keep track of the dogs' progress
This course will give you a complete system to train service dogs along with all the basic behaviors for any service dog. You will learn how to keep records of your training, assess the dogs as they move along and over 20 different behaviors.
- Organizing and keeping track of the dog’s training
- Foundation and intermediate behaviors for service dogs: over 20 trained behaviors.
- 10 hours of live teaching
- Required access to a dog.
- Information-packed practical training with written training plans and video tutorials
- written and video assignments
- Best suitable for intermediate to advanced dog trainers.
- written and video assignments at the end of every session.