What dogs make the best service dogs and how to find them
Only a few dogs can be trained as service dogs.
- What dogs have the most potential to be service dogs
- How to test for temperament
- Working with breeders or developing a breeding program
- Establishing a partnership with shelters and rescues
- When to decide to keep a dog in the program or to release them
- 10 hours of classes.
- Dog testing protocols Included.
- Hands-on assignments with video submission required
- Information-packed, practical teaching for advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for trainers experienced in reading dog behavior.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.