Training dogs to smell when a person's anxiety is rising and help with emotional triggers
Scent detection, interrupt repetitive movements, redirect attention, deep pressure therapy and more
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What psychiatric conditions can be helped by a dog?
- How do ASD and Psychiatric conditions impact a person’s life?
- How do dogs help with those conditions?
- Training for ASD and Psychiatric conditions: Poke, press it, nudge, block/cover, retrieve, find help, lap, visit.
- 10 hours of live teaching.
- Access to a dog required for this course.
- Practical and video recorded assignments at the end of every session.
- Best suitable for advanced dog trainers.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.