- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What psychiatric conditions can be helped by a dog?
- How do ASD and Psychiatric conditions impact a person’s life?
- How do dogs help with those conditions?
- Training for ASD and Psychiatric conditions: Poke, press it, nudge, block/cover, retrieve, find help, lap, visit.
- 10 hours of live teaching.
- Access to a dog required for this course.
- Practical and video recorded assignments at the end of every session.
- Best suitable for advanced dog trainers.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Self