Assistance Dogs Training, from dog selection to foundational training
- How to select and assess dogs to train as a service dog.
- Service dog training foundational behaviors
- Intermediate training and going out in public.
- Assistance Dogs Training Advanced.
- Specialized training for disabilities such as diabetes, seizures, autism spectrum, and psychiatric disorders.
- Selection and matching dogs and clients.
- Workin with clients before, during, and after placement.
- Over 60 hours!
- Required access to a dog to train as a service dog.
- Information-packed practical teaching with written and video assignments.
- Best suitable for intermediate to advanced dog trainers.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- A complete system for record-keeping and assessing dogs.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty