- What is epilepsy?
- How does epilepsy impact a person’s life?
- How do dogs help?
- Training the dogs to alert.
- Task training for seizures: Poke, cuddle, press it, retrieve, brace, find help.
- 10 hours of live teaching.
- Access to a dog required for this course.
- Practical and video recorded assignments at the end of every session.
- Best suitable for advanced dog trainers.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty