- What is diabetes?
- How does it impact a person’s life?
- How do dogs help?
- Training the dogs to alert
- Task training for diabetes: Poke, press it, brace, retrieve, find help
- 10 hours of live teaching.
- Access to a dog required for this course.
- Practical and video recorded assignments at the end of every session.
- Best suitable for advanced dog trainers.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 26
- Assessments Self