- Behavior fundamentals: impulse control, problem-solving, taking initiative
- Organizing and keeping track of the dog’s training
- Foundation and intermediate behaviors for service dogs: over 20 trained behaviors.
- 20 hours of live teaching
- Required access to a dog.
- Information-packed practical training with written training plans and video tutorials
- written and video assignments
- Best suitable for intermediate to advanced dog trainers.
- written and video assignments at the end of every session.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Self