- What are the Laws and standards for service dogs
- Managing the dog through public settings
- Dealing with the public
- What is the Public Access Test
- 5 hours of live teaching.
- Information-packed practical teaching.
- Best suitable for trainers with knowledge of dog behavior and temperament testing.
- Recommended to having passed the dog selection module.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Video assignments required.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Self
Curriculum is empty